So my 5 year old daughter is learning to write. Here is what she put on a paper for me to read and try to make sense of:
Ragu the see rqu cat big don't go toes did out he yes win on me ready hat warm
Right out of Joyce, I thought; the good old stream of consciousness that no one uses anymore, but that I can bring back a bit. Plus no one really writes about blogs or online social networking or the big bushie spy computer.
and a name like McName...
Some day, probably not on here yet, I will describe how all this came about with NF--when I understand it and have time to reflect and for creative nonfiction.
Maybe she should not learn to write; what was the reason that Plato's Socrates said that? It becomes a lie when it becomes permanent. that transience.
Given the lie, then, what would it take to write a novel over break? Write a short version of my love story, assassination fix. No the comp teacher who analyzes all the language of a missing persons investigations but the scene?????
interesting idea but back to grading essays and putting in grades.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment