I have failed to mention that I suffer from that former- (Recovering) Catholic syndrome of I worship all women: in the case of the Virgin, it is justified; I want to make that clear. Now for the restofyas--forget it. You are not worth the cheap money you crawl (and cojer) for.
That is a man's first mistake: to put a woman on the pedestal. You got it all wrong and you keep falling into that trap. And really in general if you show people you care, they will not respect you. They will not treat you with respect but expect you to fall for all their lies and excuses. All sophistry and illusion but especially with women: why should I almost worship you when you have no education or educacion?? Don't waste my time because you have had a child. So what? and that means??
signed, Pamuk
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment